Sudara : A Premier Condominium Resort in Bang Tao, Phuket

Project Overview

Sudara is a luxurious condominium resort complex spread over approximately 35,000 square meters (21-3-7.9 Rai) near the scenic Bangtao Beach in Phuket. The six-kilometer stretch of beach offers ideal conditions for relaxation. The project will be developed in two phases: Sudara Phase 1 and Sudara Phase 2. Phase 1 covers about 15,800 square meters (9-3-50 Rai).

Accommodation Details

Phase 1 includes:

  • Buildings: Three low-rise condominium buildings.
  • Units: 220 units (1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments).
  • Sizes: Apartments range from 52 to 144 square meters.
  • Construction Timeline: Begins after approval, with completion in 24 months.
  • Warranties: 5 years for structural elements, 2 years for non-structural elements.

Purchase and Customization

Inclusions: Fully equipped apartments with built-in closets, kitchen cabinets, and a kitchenette. Additional furniture packages are available for purchase.

Customization: No external or structural modifications are allowed.

Legal and Ownership Matters

Ownership Options: Full ownership for Thai and foreign buyers (up to 49% of the area). Renewable lease (30 years) for the remaining 51%.

Financing and Privileges

Financing: Options available through banks and financial advisors.

Privileges: Access to concierge services, discounts at SILK restaurant, and Andara Resort & Villas spa.

Property Management

ARV Management: Includes maintenance, cleaning, gardening, etc. Management of common areas like security, internet, and garbage disposal.

Payments: Owners contribute to the general maintenance and infrastructure upkeep.

Rental Program

Rental Opportunities: Owners can participate in the Sudara rental program or rent out apartments directly. Expected yield is 7-8%, with a 15% revenue share for Sudara Rentals.

Services and Taxes: Renters cover utilities; owners pay based on consumption. Rental income for non-residents is taxed at 15%, and for residents at 5%.

Pet Policy

Pets: Not allowed.

Summary

Sudara combines luxury, convenience, and an excellent location, making it attractive for both investment and living.

3 properties