Stunning 6-bedroom hilltop villa. Designed in a pan-Asian style with classic and contemporary accents and fully furnished with quality teak furniture.
The villa provides all that is required for sedate island life style holidays. Extensive use of teak wood for windows and doors together with wooden floors provide a cool and tranquil respite. The villa sits on the highest point of Bangtao hills offering majestic views for over 20 km across the Bang Tao valley to the Laguna Phuket Golf Course and the far away mountains.
The villa boasts 600 square meters of luxury living space, complemented by several covered terraces, balconies, and verandas totaling 300 square meters of additional space. It sits on a land of 2,000 square meters with beautifully landscaped tropical gardens.
The villa comprises:
- six large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- spacious living room
- dining room
- a spacious study room
- a large family room
- a fully fitted luxury kitchen
- self-contained staff quarters.
The home is entered from the double car port on the ground floor with electronic gates, up the entrance stairs between water and plant features and through antique wooden doors affording superb views across the Bang Tao valley.
On the first floor the living, dining and kitchen areas on the right provide an ideal in-door / out-door living space fronting the pool area through wooden sliding doors.
The Master Bedroom (bedroom 2) and one guest bedroom (bedroom 3) are upstairs on the second floor, separated by a spacious family room equipped with sofa bed and TV / DVD. They are both en-suite and provide great views for over 20km in a South Easterly direction and Bangtao valley.
The Master Bedroom has a large private terrace with a veranda equipped with daybed and ceiling fan for quiet afternoon relaxation.
The guest bedroom features an extra large balcony to enjoy the majestic views and a private massage room.
A spacious master suite (bedroom 1, featuring a very large bedroom and its adjoining living/study area equipped with sofa bed and TV/DVD) and a guest bedroom (bedroom 4), located on the first floor, are separated from the main living area by the pool terrace. Both are en-suite, and provide direct access to the pool.
All these 4 bedrooms are air-conditioned, equipped with ceiling fans and TV and DVD.
Bedrooms 5 and 6 are located on the ground floor, both en-suite, and provide an ideal option for large families. They are also air-conditioned.
The 17x6m infinity-edge swimming pool, providing majestic views across the Bang Tao valley, forms the focal point of the home and is appointed with wicker furniture and sun loungers. The pool includes a Jacuzzi for peaceful relaxation while enjoying great views.
The covered sunken pool-side entertainment area (veranda) features a wet bar with under counter fridges, black granite tops and bar stools and dining space for 8 for alfresco dining.
The Estate facilities, comprising an extra large community swimming pool (210 square meters) surrounded by lush tropical gardens, a clubhouse and a private tennis court, complement our already extensive villa in-house facilities.
- 600 sqm of superbly designed luxury living space (internal area)
- Additional 300 sqm of covered terraces, balconies, and verandas
- Land plot of 2,000 sqm
- Superb hillside setting with magnificent views and fresh ocean breezes
- Six luxurious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and balconies / terraces
- Large living and dining areas leading out on to a shaded 40 sqm covered patio facing the pool
- 17 x 6 m infinity-edge private swimming pool with pool Jacuzzi;
- Pool toilet and pool shower
- Sunken pool side entertainment area (veranda) featuring a wet bar equipped with under counter fridges, black granite bar top and bar stools and a full dining space for 8 people
- Fully landscaped tropical gardens and security lighting
- Undercover parking for two cars
- State-of-the art security system
- All indoor areas fully air-conditioned and fans available in all rooms
- Satellite TV; Internet access.
Included in the price